2007-02-11

SUZIE Q

Leonor(voz), Alejandro (piano) e Oscar (trompete) formam o trio MARLANGO que tem encantado o mundo da musica com o seu segundo album. "Automatic Imperfection", editado em 2006, é a prova de fogo a estes espanhois que se inpiraram numa das muitas historias de Tom Waits ("I used to know this girl named Suzie Marlango. And her brother's band name was Joe Marlango. Joe always wanted to kill me. He sang in a bandcalled the Rodbenders. Suzie Marlango used to wear these angora sweaters. I'm crazy about angora sweaters... I guess It's kind of a hang-up of mine. She had angora socks, and angora shoes. I believe she was originally from Angora. I don't know where she is anymore, but every time I see an angora sweater, I think maybe inside will be Susie Marlango. He-he-he... Maybe she's in New Orleans. Well, I'll be there...") para o nome da banda.



Shake The Moon - MARLANGO